Music fans! Confused by the choice at your local record store? Want to get ‘with it’ and ‘hip’ like all the cats at the local Hop? Or something? Check out Tiggy’s Hit Parade!
(Unfortunately, Tiggy doesn’t possess a turntable or any musical knowledge, so all reviews are entirely fictional).
Let’s rock around the cock!
5. Harry and Terry
Attention fans of freaky little mechanical puppets! Top ventriloquist Terry and his little woody friend bring you the finest in voice-throwing fun… you won’t even see his lips move!
This amazing record showcases the talented duo’s spectacular routine including:
* Tap dancing – boy, that little wooden fella can move!
* Magic tricks! Pick a card, any card…
* Terry drinks a glass of water while Harry sings a song – you won’t believe your ears!
* A rousing rendition of their 1988 chart-topping hit I’m Inside My Best Friend
* A fabulous finale with dancing showgirls and a unicycling hamster
Hopefully a video version of the show will be released in the future.
Thanks to Worst Album Covers for their toppermost of the poppermost record collection.
Next time on hit parade… break out your polyester pants and glitterball for a spec-tacular Eurozone disco sensation!