And now, a beautiful viral e-mail poem celebrating the joy of the season, from our very own Rainbow Princess!
Holiday season is a time of wonder
A child’s happy smile, a jolly Santa
Buy cheap Cialis click here now
Or a juicy turkey with all the trimmings!
The reindeer prance through the snowy eve
Have you been a good boy and girl this year?
See what’s in your Christmas stocking
Live cam sluts in tiny panties!
Carol singers gather round the tree
Buy Viagra going cheap
Colourful lights twinkle in the night
You are the 1,000th visitor click here now
Christmas pudding cheap Viagra
Live cam reindeer tiny panties
Cialis turkey buy one here
What wonderful, happy Christmas cheer!
Love and generic meds,
Get into the holiday spirit with Tiggy this month! Every Tuesday Tiggy will be posting a festive feature to celebrate this most magical of seasons:
* Rainbow Princess has been busy composing a beautiful viral e-mail poem to get us into the spirit of the season! Hopefully it will be less homoerotic than her last effort.
* Those cute kids from Mrs. Davies’ class will be sharing their Letters to Santa!
* Monty O’Drizzle and Bob Nutter will be downing weapons to share some Yuletide Hunting Tips!
* And finally, an end of the year TiggyPops Quiz to tax your drink and drug addled holiday brains!
It’s almost as exciting as a holy virgin birth! But not quite.
Music fans! Need to brighten up your miserable existence with a jolly jig or a dollop of jizzy jazz? Thank the Lord for Tiggy’s Hit Parade!
(Unfortunately, Tiggy doesn’t possess a turntable or any musical knowledge, so all reviews are entirely fictional).
Get jiggy with it!
9. Music to Help Clean Up Stream Pollution By
Does your local river glow in the dark? Kiddies got the squits after playing in the stream? Grab your chemical suit and this eco-riffic folk album and prepare to go GREEN!
Features performances from vegan militants Angry Tofu, the very green Nelly Tinkle’s’ Bean Explosion and fish fanciers Axl Moby and the Dicks. Sing along as you sift out rotting fish and noxious algae!*
Organic free-range masterpieces include:
* Curd Is the Word
* Knit Me a Hemp Farm
* Crab on my Cock
* Die, Meat Suckers!
* Beans and Broccoli (Ballard of Pepto Bismol)
* Winkle on my Winkle
*Record player may not function outdoors; purchase long cable or diesel generator for optimum performance.
Next time on Hit Parade… a record that really is shit!